Evo-Spirit Switcher HP
The Switcher is a 2 in 1 electric skate: longboard or off-Road skate
The Hight Performance Switcher is a 2 in 1 electric skateboard, allowing you to go from an off-road skate to a longboard in 2 minutes:
- Longboard: 83mm urethane rubber wheels - hardness 80A
- Off-Road skate: puncture-proof 6 inches / 15cm wheels.
No need to choose between an electric longboard skate or an all-terrain electric skate, the Switcher HP does both without compromise!
An electric skate with a flex board and interchangeable "made in France" battery!
The Evo-spirit 2020 electric skateboards are the only ones to offer both a high-end flex deck AND a large capacity interchangeable battery.
Evo-Spirit has developed a 100% bamboo deck composed of 7 plies and measuring 107cm * 28cm to obtain flex allowing you to rediscover the sensations of a non-motorized skateboard.
In order not to limit the flex of the tray, we chose to create a compact and separate controller block and battery pack.
This battery pack is interchangeable, it allows you to replace the battery easily and without tools. You can invest in a second battery and carry it in your backpack on your electric skate rides, for maximum autonomy.
An exclusive Evo-Spirit innovation!
Technical specification of the Switcher HP
- Two HP version motors of 1600w each
- 39km / h maximum
- Maximum 46 km on longboard wheels and 28 km on 6 inch tires (with 14 A.h lithium battery)
- Tray: Bamboo 7 ply 107cm * 28cm with FLEX
- Wheels: 2 sets included:
90mm - 80A - rubber replaceable independently of the motors
6 inches (15 cm) - EAFT concept puncture-proof tires
- Battery Interchangeable "made in France"
- Bluetooth remote control with lcd screen
- Latest generation controller with charge indicator.
- Loading time :
7 A.h battery: 3h
11.6 A.h battery: 5h
14 A.h battery: 3h thanks to the 4A fast charger.
- Weight in longboard configuration with:
7 A.h battery: 8.5 kg
11.6 A.h battery: 9.3 kg
14 A.h battery: 9.5 kg
+ 1.9kg in off-road configuration.
- supplied with carrying bag
- horn and light kit supplied with the EDPM version.
- 2 years skate and batteries warranty
Brushless motors 3200 watts (2 * 1600w)
The HP Switcher is the evolution of the Switcher. The term HP stands for High Performances. For this reason, we have equipped this electric skateboard with 2 external 6354 Brushless motors of 1600W each.
These 2 high performance motors are designed to offer the HP Switcher lot of power and torque. Which will be suitable for the most demanding users.
In longboard configuration, its power will overcome hills with ease and its top speed is 39km / h.
In off-road configuration, its power and torque allow it to go through steep places and reach a top speed of 35km / h.
Lithium battery "made in France"
The Switcher HP electric skateboard can be equipped with large capacity batteries for maximum autonomy:
- battery 7A.h
- battery 11.6A.h
- battery 14A.h. (equipped with a 4A fast charger).
The interchangeable battery pack can be replaced easily and without tools, so you can increase your range thanks to optional battery packs, which can be carried in a backpack.
For more safety and reliability, all our batteries are assembled in a specialized workshop in France, with high quality Samsung brand cells.
This high quality assembly with a BMS (control circuit) designed especially for our batteries offers several advantages:
- Have batteries with a longer lifespan, around 800 charge and discharge cycles, making it possible to offer a 2-year warranty. We are probably the only brand to offer such a long warranty on the batteries.
- Having safe and reliable batteries, eliminates the risk of fire compared to batteries assembled abroad.
Made in France comes at a cost, but for Evo-Spirit the reliability and safety of our customers are priceless.
Range of the electric skate Switcher HP:
In longboard configuration:
- 46km Max with 14 A.h battery (504W.h)
- 38km Max with the battery 11.6 A.h (418W.h)
- 23km Max with 7 A.h battery (252W.h)
In off-road configuration:
- 28km Max with 14 A.h battery (504W.h)
- 23km Max with the battery 11.6 A.h (418W.h)
- 14km Max with 7 A.h battery (252W.h)
The 7 A.h battery is delivered in a thin 28mm battery pack that we recommend if you use the HP Switcher mainly in longboard mode.
The 11.6 A.h and 14 A.h batteries are supplied in 56mm thick battery packs.
An electric skate with a flex deck.
The flex of the 107cm * 28cm bamboo deck of the Switcher HP electric skateboard brings a real advantage over electric skates with a rigid deck, especially those with a carbon deck.
In longboard configuration, you will find the real sensations of longboarding, ideal for carving and cruising.
In all-terrain configuration, the flex provides real comfort, allowing you to travel the steepest paths without having the vibrations that go up in the legs.
Thanks to the EAFT concept (Evo Air Free Technology), all-terrain wheels are non-inflatable and therefore puncture-proof and perfectly absorb shocks for optimal comfort.
The EAFT concept consists of having a rubber tire, with 2 rows of through holes for excellent cushioning on bumps and stones ...
Two versions to suit your needs
To adapt to the new regulations concerning Personal Motorized Displacement Vehicles (EDPM), Evo-Spirit gives you the possibility of choosing between 2 versions:
- The sport version, not restrained, allowing you to ride up to 39km / h, only on private terrain.
- The EDPM version, approved for driving on public roads, restricted to 25 km / h.
The EDPM version is supplied with an audible warning device (doorbell on the finger), as well as a removable lighting kit that attaches to the truck.
Evo-Spirit offers you to choose between a means of locomotion allowing you to ride legally on the road, or an overpowered motorized skateboard for maximum sensations.
Controller with charge indicator
The new generation brushless controller is specific, optimized and configured for the HP Switcher.
It has an LCD display showing the battery charge level.
Bluetooth remote control with LCD screen.
The Bluetooth remote control has an LCD screen offering multiple options: cruise control, independent adjustment of acceleration and braking, skate battery levels, remote control battery level, instantaneous speed, max speed, total mileage and mileage of the current session.
A high-end transport bag.
The transport bag designed specifically for the HP Switcher allows it to be easily and discreetly transported to your workplace or on public transport.
You can wear it in 3 different ways:
- In a backpack, with its 2 adjustable straps.
- Over the shoulder, by lengthening one of the straps.
- In a sports bag, the 2 shoulder straps turn into handles.
This bag is designed to be rolled up and slipped into a supplied mini backpack, for carrying when using your electric skate.
The lithium (li-ion) battery is recharged using a 2 Ampere charger supplied with the 7 A.h and 11.6 A.h version.
The 14 A.h battery is supplied with a 4 Amperes charger, for a recharge twice as fast!
Estimated charging times:
- 3 hours for the 7 A.h battery
- 5h for the 11.6 A.h battery
- 3 hours for the 14 A.h battery thanks to the 4A fast charger.
The hook (Option)
practical for wedging your front foot.
The hook is used to wedge the front foot to prevent the foot from moving and changing your support, or the foot slipping off the deck of the electric skateboard and causing a fall.
With the HP Switcher in off-road mode, it is strongly recommended for a committed ride. You can also use it in longboard mode if you feel the need. See the video Optional accessory.
Guarantee and easy maintenance:
The Switcher HP electric skateboard is guaranteed for 2 years, for the skateboard as well as for the battery.
Evo-Spirit designed this Switcher HP electric skateboard with the goal of making it easy to replace parts when needed.
Replacing the controller or motor is done in minutes, with no need to return the skateboard to the workshop.
Evo-Spirit has all spare parts in stock and keeps them for several years, even for models that are no longer in the catalog, which allows you to maintain your electric skateboard in the long term.
If necessary, do not hesitate to contact our expert in electric mobility by phone or email.
This pack includes:
- A SWITCHER HP electric skate sport version or approved depending on the option chosen
- Four 6-inch puncture-proof all-terrain tires fitted as standard
- A set of 4 90mm longboard urethane wheels, with specific belt, in a separate box.
- An interchangeable battery depending on the option chosen (7Ah, 11.6Ah or 14Ah).
- A battery charger:
2A with DC2.5 connectors for 7Ah and 11.6 Ah batteries
4A with Lumberg connectors for 14 Ah batteries
- A Bluetooth remote control with LCD screen.
- A high-end transport bag specific for electric skates.
- A mini backpack to store the transport bag during the ride
- Detachable front and rear light, for the EDPM version.
- "Finger bell" type audible warning device, for the EDPM version.
- A multi-tools for removing the wheels
- A user manual.
The warranty offered by Evo-Spirit is 2 years, except for batteries, where the warranty is limited to 1 year, with the exception of Switcher and Curve batteries, made in France 🇨🇵, guaranteed for 2 years.
As part of the warranty, Evo-Spirit bears the cost of replacing parts as well as the cost of labor.
However, the warranty only covers defects related to a manufacturing problem, and in no case to improper use.
Manufacturing defects are rare, as our electric skateboards and electric scooters are individually tested at the end of production.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of problems not covered by the warranty:
For electric skates:
Broken transmission belt: this is a wearing part and needs to be changed regularly.
Wear of wheel or tire gums: these are wearing parts that need to be changed regularly.
Breakage of the plateau: a jump a little high, a rider a bit heavy and a bad reception and crac… the plateau is broken. In this case, it is an extreme use which is not guaranteed, the trays being tested to be very resistant, but not unbreakable ...
Breakage of the remote control: a fall, the remote control ends up thrown against the ground, and the plastic shell breaks ... Even if it can happen, it is not covered by the warranty.